Have a question?
THE TALENT POOL
The Auctus team has extensive international networks giving them access to significant resources and a talent pool of experienced industry professionals. In addition to Auctus' networks, the team leverage the expertise of its 'partner' organisations, such as KPMG and PwC.
- Human Resources, Business Analysis, Health, Safety and Environment, Corporate Governance, Procurement, Sales and Marketing and Administration.
- Identified resources to support in other areas of operations including, conducting due diligence.
- Geologists, open cut and underground mining professionals, processing specialists, health, safety and environmental experts, leaders in logistics, operators and maintenance professionals.
- Proven track record of successfully engaging with service providers, including, build, own and operate (providers), contract miners, construction companies, utility companies, port authorities and vessel chartering.
Experienced across a range of commodities and geographies, the Auctus Minerals management team are renowned for their ability to control costs whilst delivering increased throughput and improved operating efficiencies. The team have years of proven experience in managing open pit and underground mining operations, and are directly responsible for negotiating over AU$4b worth of major operating contracts for mining, rail and power during the recent mining boom.
Mechanical engineer with a strong international track record of leading teams in turnaround initiatives, project delivery and business development.
- Chief Executive Officer of Sustainability Pty Ltd, an international consultancy and technical services provider
- Executive roles with multinational corporations including ExxonMobil, MTU Detroit Diesel and Terex Mining
- Impressive track record in business development and transformation across multiple industries and countries
- Successfully worked with Steve at Cape Australia Holdings, and indirectly via a MTU Detroit Diesel and Austal Ships Ltd relationship
Highly experienced and credentialed resources finance professional with over 30 years' experience.
- Chief Executive Officer and Chief Financial Officer at Karara Mining Ltd
- Extensive experience in finance and commercial roles in the former WMC nickel business
- Finance and commercial business transformer at Murrin Murrin Nickel
- Successfully worked with many of the proposed leadership team in previous roles